Vehicle-deer collisions reported in Park City
November 26, 2013
The Park City Police Department last week received a few calls involving wildlife, including some cases in which drivers hit animals.
The reports were logged as some of the heaviest snowfall of the season arrived. Wildlife often descends to lower elevations when it snows, putting them closer to neighborhoods and roads.
Some of the cases last week included:
Trending In: Park City
- Park City house, highly visible, deemed not to be historic
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Better Boundaries wants to find a way to redraw Utah
- Park City developer wants to put a King’s Crown on land
- Two Parkites are looking to join this year’s state legislative races
- UPDATED: Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Park City Mountain Grüvs into spring
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Potential development now in Coalville City’s hands