Wedding ring, $17,000, reported missing in Park City
February 25, 2014
A wedding ring was reported missing from a home in Solamere last week, the Park City Police Department said.
Public police logs said the ring was reported as stolen at 10:25 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 20. The home is on Telemark Drive.
Darwin Little, a police sergeant, said the ring disappeared on or close to Feb. 10 and is valued at approximately $17,000.
Little said there was no evidence of forced entry at the home. The Police Department is investigating unspecified crews with access to the home, Little said. He said the police are also monitoring pawn shops for the ring.
People with information about the case may contact the Police Department at 615-5500 or the department’s anonymous-tip line, 615-5847. The department also operates an online tip form. The address is:
Trending In: Park City
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken