Wedding ring, $17,000, reported missing in Park City
February 25, 2014
A wedding ring was reported missing from a home in Solamere last week, the Park City Police Department said.
Public police logs said the ring was reported as stolen at 10:25 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 20. The home is on Telemark Drive.
Darwin Little, a police sergeant, said the ring disappeared on or close to Feb. 10 and is valued at approximately $17,000.
Little said there was no evidence of forced entry at the home. The Police Department is investigating unspecified crews with access to the home, Little said. He said the police are also monitoring pawn shops for the ring.
People with information about the case may contact the Police Department at 615-5500 or the department’s anonymous-tip line, 615-5847. The department also operates an online tip form. The address is:
Trending In: Park City
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Developer says ‘it’s time’ for a Snyderville Basin retail hub east of U.S. 40
- Park City housing plans: oh, the location, or ugh, the location? (w/ video)
- Deer Valley, City Hall suddenly thrust into parking dispute
- Vail Resorts chief, who reshaped industry, tapped for Park City speech