Make sure the whole family has the skills to enjoy your time at Deer Valley Resort
January 8, 2018
Deer Valley Resort's ski school is one of the best. The youngest age group, 3-year-olds, receive one-on-one lessons, while the ratio for 4-year-olds is two students per instructor. The ratios increase by age group, hitting the maximum of eight students per instructor for 13-to 18-year-olds. About 70 percent of the ski school clients are children, so there are a number of programs for our youngest skiers. With over 600 ski instructors; private and customized lessons are also available.
For more information, NASTAR schedules, and prices visit Deer Valley’s website.
Trending In: Special Sections
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- Winter Olympics: Park City, Salt Lake City seen as 2026 contingency
- Inside the snowmaking process at Deer Valley Resort (photos)
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award
- Park City waterworks station loses power, impacting snowmaking