Make sure the whole family has the skills to enjoy your time at Deer Valley Resort
January 8, 2018
Deer Valley Resort's ski school is one of the best. The youngest age group, 3-year-olds, receive one-on-one lessons, while the ratio for 4-year-olds is two students per instructor. The ratios increase by age group, hitting the maximum of eight students per instructor for 13-to 18-year-olds. About 70 percent of the ski school clients are children, so there are a number of programs for our youngest skiers. With over 600 ski instructors; private and customized lessons are also available.
For more information, NASTAR schedules, and prices visit Deer Valley’s website.
Trending In: Special Sections
- Sheriff’s Report: Man leads deputies on foot pursuit in Kimball Junction
- More than 350 pounds of marijuana seized in Summit County
- Park City police arrest man, saying he took SUV, drove around lot
- Romney skipped Kamas event, but Abraham Lincoln lookalike didn’t
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of fugitive in Oakley