Make sure the whole family has the skills to enjoy your time at Deer Valley Resort
January 8, 2018
Deer Valley Resort's ski school is one of the best. The youngest age group, 3-year-olds, receive one-on-one lessons, while the ratio for 4-year-olds is two students per instructor. The ratios increase by age group, hitting the maximum of eight students per instructor for 13-to 18-year-olds. About 70 percent of the ski school clients are children, so there are a number of programs for our youngest skiers. With over 600 ski instructors; private and customized lessons are also available.
For more information, NASTAR schedules, and prices visit Deer Valley’s website.
Trending In: Special Sections
- Amy Roberts: LDS Church’s call for a social media fast is suspiciously timed
- Park City visitor arrested after confrontation with teens dressed as zombies on Main Street
- Sheriff’s report: I-80 pursuit ends in arrest of man from Sandy
- The Park Record 2018 Voter Guide
- 5 things to do in Park City this weekend