Make sure the whole family has the skills to enjoy your time at Deer Valley Resort
January 8, 2018
Deer Valley Resort's ski school is one of the best. The youngest age group, 3-year-olds, receive one-on-one lessons, while the ratio for 4-year-olds is two students per instructor. The ratios increase by age group, hitting the maximum of eight students per instructor for 13-to 18-year-olds. About 70 percent of the ski school clients are children, so there are a number of programs for our youngest skiers. With over 600 ski instructors; private and customized lessons are also available.
For more information, NASTAR schedules, and prices visit Deer Valley’s website.
Trending In: Special Sections
- Park City police act after woman asked to leave bar 30 times
- Mountain Town News: Vail Resorts lawsuit; ICE visits a brewery
- Guest editorial: Basin Recreation’s plan for trail in Toll Canyon is irresponsible
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to assault
- Park City grads reach plea agreements in harassment case