Park City Mountain Kids Camp and Little Adventures Children’s Center offer summer fun for kids of all ages
Kids can have fun all summer long at the Park City Kids Camp at the Park City Mountain Village and the Little Adventure’s Children Center at Canyons Village
The Park City Kids Camp at Park City Mountain welcomes kids ages 6 years – 12 years old.
Little Adventures Children’s Center at Canyons Village welcomes kids ages 6 weeks – 6 years of age.
Sessions run from June 11 through Aug.17. There will be no camp on July 4.
Both centers are state-licensed child-care facilities that provide fun and age-appropriate activities including nature hikes, swimming, arts and crafts, science, sports activities, and indoor and outdoor games. Children ages 6-12 years who are participating in the Park City Kids Camp also have the opportunity to enjoy a fieldtrip twice per week (additional fees may apply).
Summer Child Care and Park City Kids Camp Operations: Monday through Friday
Lunch and two snacks are included in the full-
The morning half-day (8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.) program includes a morning snack and lunch. The afternoon half-day (12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.) includes an afternoon snack. Half days are based upon availability on the day and cannot be reserved in advance.
• Pick-up: No later than 4:30 p.m.
• Reservations are required. To make a reservation or reach a classroom or manager/supervisor on duty, please call 435-615-8036.
• Registration deadlines: full payment for camps will be taken daily. Field trip fees are applied daily to each reservation for each week so parents will not see any fieldtrip fees on the initial confirmations.
• Both locations do not guarantee the ability to accommodate late reservation requests or drop-ins.
• Cancellation is required 48 hours in advance. Cancellations made the day before the start time will incur a fee equivalent to 50 percent of the total cost of the first day’s session(s). For no-call, no-shows and cancellations occurring after the session start time, the fee is full price of the first day’s session. Weather conditions are not viable reasons for cancellation.
Call 435-615-8036 for our weekly, three-day and five-day seasonal pricing. For information, visit http://www.parkcitymountain.com/summer/camp
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Park City and Summit County make the Park Record's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User