The many faces of fireplaces
Fire it up
November 21, 2017
Like snowflakes, no two flames are quite the same — and so it is with fireplaces. Hearths have become as unique as their owners' style. Some prefer traditional, round-stone masonry, while others like dry-stacked. Still others choose glass or metal as the primary material.
From cool or redefined retro to traditional, here's a collection of fireplaces located in Park City homes to fire up your imagination regarding what's possible. We hope this pictorial sparks your imagination about ways you'd like to bring the mesmerizing art of fire into your home.
Trending In: Special Sections
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- Three suspects who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village still at large
- Ski Magazine removes resort rankings, industry shrugs off the change