The many faces of fireplaces
Fire it up
November 21, 2017
Like snowflakes, no two flames are quite the same — and so it is with fireplaces. Hearths have become as unique as their owners' style. Some prefer traditional, round-stone masonry, while others like dry-stacked. Still others choose glass or metal as the primary material.
From cool or redefined retro to traditional, here's a collection of fireplaces located in Park City homes to fire up your imagination regarding what's possible. We hope this pictorial sparks your imagination about ways you'd like to bring the mesmerizing art of fire into your home.
Trending In: Special Sections
- Get to know Utah’s liquor laws
- Sliding and riding: The best hills for tubing and sledding
- Decorative painting techniques add texture, warmth and flair
- Tips for when you see wildlife while visiting Park City
- Park City Mountain Kids Camp and Little Adventures Children’s Center offer summer fun for kids of all ages
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City ‘roof-alanche’ sends big snow pile onto Main Street sidewalk