The many faces of fireplaces
Fire it up
November 21, 2017
Like snowflakes, no two flames are quite the same — and so it is with fireplaces. Hearths have become as unique as their owners' style. Some prefer traditional, round-stone masonry, while others like dry-stacked. Still others choose glass or metal as the primary material.
From cool or redefined retro to traditional, here's a collection of fireplaces located in Park City homes to fire up your imagination regarding what's possible. We hope this pictorial sparks your imagination about ways you'd like to bring the mesmerizing art of fire into your home.
Trending In: Special Sections
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?