Bear Hollow Ridge condos near completion
December 19, 2014
The last condominium project approved for construction at Bear Hollow Ridge is finally nearing completion, says project developer LLC Matt Lowe of Park City Endeavor, LLC.
Construction of the building, Bear Hollow Ridge Condominiums near Kimball Junction, is within 30 days of being complete.
"It’s the last condominium that is approved to go up there, so Bear Hollow is pretty much in the final stages of being completed," Lowe said. "We do not anticipate there will be any further add-ons to the area."
Bear Hollow Ridge, a largely developed mix of single-family homes and townhomes, is mostly developed out, Lowe said. The condominiums are likely the last project for the residential area, which began development about 15 years ago.
Construction on the 26-unit building began in June 2013 and was slated to be finished last spring, but won’t be complete until early next year.
This week, Lowe went before the Snyderville Basin Planning Commission requesting a condominium plat to sell the individual units at Bear Hollow Ridge. The request was a formality that had to be completed, Summit County Planner Jennifer Strader said.
Trending In: Summit County
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Government shutdown impacting federal workers in Summit County
- Traffic signs on S.R. 224 part of in-vehicle traffic app development
- Court report: Henefer man sentenced to 10 days in jail for DUI
- Sheriff’s report: Heber City man shows up to court on Sunday intoxicated
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide