Bear Hollow Ridge condos near completion
December 19, 2014
The last condominium project approved for construction at Bear Hollow Ridge is finally nearing completion, says project developer LLC Matt Lowe of Park City Endeavor, LLC.
Construction of the building, Bear Hollow Ridge Condominiums near Kimball Junction, is within 30 days of being complete.
"It’s the last condominium that is approved to go up there, so Bear Hollow is pretty much in the final stages of being completed," Lowe said. "We do not anticipate there will be any further add-ons to the area."
Bear Hollow Ridge, a largely developed mix of single-family homes and townhomes, is mostly developed out, Lowe said. The condominiums are likely the last project for the residential area, which began development about 15 years ago.
Construction on the 26-unit building began in June 2013 and was slated to be finished last spring, but won’t be complete until early next year.
This week, Lowe went before the Snyderville Basin Planning Commission requesting a condominium plat to sell the individual units at Bear Hollow Ridge. The request was a formality that had to be completed, Summit County Planner Jennifer Strader said.
Trending In: Summit County
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Police arrest Kamas man for allegedly threatening to shoot roommate’s boyfriend
- Sheriff’s report: Intoxicated man causes a disturbance on bus
- Osguthorpe Farm deal hinges on additional $375,000
- Summit Park homeowners take lead in fire mitigation
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery