Car hits Park City school bus carrying students
December 18, 2015
A car collided with a Park City school bus that was carrying students Friday afternoon in a Snyderville Basin neighborhood, according to the Summit County Sheriff’s Office.
At around 2:45 p.m., the Summit County Sheriff’s Office responded to reports of a non-injury accident at the intersection of Heather Lane and Silver Springs Drive, according to Sgt. Ron Bridge.
No injuries were associated with the accident. However, the car, described as a dark-colored Subaru, had to be towed away.
No citations have been issued and an investigation is ongoing.
Trending In: Summit County
- Sheriff’s report: I-80 pursuit ends in arrest of man from Sandy
- EPA awards $120,000 grant to replace fireplaces in Summit County
- Sentencing of Park City man who hosted underage party delayed
- Opponents, supporters of Prop 2 press on in wake of medical marijuana compromise
- UDOT plans to monitor S.R. 248 through the winter
- Amy Roberts: LDS Church’s call for a social media fast is suspiciously timed
- The Park Record 2018 Voter Guide
- Feds indict Parkites on money laundering, drug charges
- Park City Treasure developer readies scaled-back plans should bond fail
- Guest editorial: Second-home owner will gladly shoulder burden of Treasure bond