County Brief: Members needed for the Summit County Fair Advisory Board
November 8, 2016
Summit County Fair Board members needed
Summit County Manager Tom Fisher is accepting applications to fill three vacancies on the Summit County Fair Advisory Board. Board members are responsible for planning, organizing and promoting fair activities. The board meets, as needed, at 5:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month.
For more information, contact Annette Singleton at 435-336-3025. The deadline for applications is at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 16. Interested applicants can submit their application online at http://www.summitcounty.org/321/Volunteer-Boards.
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit County joins discussion about state’s roadless rules petition
- Owner of Karaoke Cab sentenced, still maintains innocence
- Court Report: Kamas man pleads guilty to unlawful sexual activity with a minor
- Sheriff’s report: Deputies respond to five suspected cases of domestic violence
- Woodward Park City slated for Gorgoza Park
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?