County Brief, Nov. 11-13, 2015
November 11, 2015
Summit County Council meeting cancelled
The County Council meeting scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 11, has been cancelled. The next regularly scheduled meeting will be held Wednesday, Nov. 18. To view the agenda when it becomes available to http://summitcounty.org/agendacenter.
Trending In: Summit County
- Sheriff’s report: Two vehicles burglarized at popular trailhead in the Snyderville Basin
- Spanish gold mine discovered?
- Court report: Francis woman pleads guilty to assault
- Owner of Karaoke Cab sentenced, still maintains innocence
- Summit County opens park-and-ride lot across from Ecker Hill Middle School
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- Semi-truck leads deputies on chase through Kimball Junction
- New Canyons Village condominiums will be under Montage’s Pendry Hotels
- Vail Resorts awards grants to 35 nonprofits, announces PCMR improvements
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics