County Brief, Nov. 21-24, 2015
November 20, 2015
County Council to meet in special session
The Summit County Council will meet in special session at 8:45 a.m. Monday, Nov. 23, at the Sheldon Richins Building. The council will consider the Summit County Central Republican Committee’s nomination of Tal Adair to fill the vacant council seat. The council will receive several departmental budget presentations. The County Council meeting scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 25, has been canceled.
Trending In: Summit County
- Sheriff’s report: Two vehicles burglarized at popular trailhead in the Snyderville Basin
- Spanish gold mine discovered?
- Charges filed against driver in May rollover on S.R. 224
- Park City man avoids jail time for 2017 underage party
- Summit County ready to step up as Salt Lake City selected as bid city for Winter Olympics