February 13, 2015
The Summit County Council meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 18, has been cancelled. The next regularly scheduled meeting will be held Wednesday, Feb. 25, at the Summit County Courthouse in Coalville.
The Eastern Summit County Planning Commission will conduct a hearing to address updates to the Eastern Summit County zoning maps on Thursday, Feb. 19, at 6 p.m. at the at the Summit County Courthouse in Coalville.
The Snyderville Basin Planning Commission will conduct a hearing and possibly take action regarding a development agreement for the Silver Creek Village Center on Tuesday, Feb. 24 at 6 p.m. in the Sheldon Richins Building, 1885 West Ute Blvd, in Park City.
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit County firefighters arrive in California to help battle deadly blazes
- Hoytsville incorporation vote ‘not surprising,’ some say
- Sheriff’s report: Furniture and appliances stolen from Airbnb
- Summit County Councilor still resistant as county joins roadless rules petition
- Summit County contributes $500,000 toward preservation of Basin farm
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested