June 16, 2015
County master plan hearing
The Summit County Council will conduct a hearing on Wednesday, June 17 at 6 p.m. in the Sheldon Richins Building at Kimball Junction. The hearing will focus on Phase 2, which is intended to address future land uses and patterns of development, of the Snyderville Basin General Plan.
Public input on Mountain Accord designation of federal lands
The Summit County Council will hold a discussion and take public input regarding the designation of federal lands as part of the Mountain Accord process. The topic is listed as a work session item during the County Council meeting Wednesday, June 17, at 4 p.m. in the Sheldon Richins Building.
Children’s Bike Rodeo 2015
The Summit County Sheriff’s Office is partnering with the Summit County Health Department to offer a Bike Rodeo. The event will feature a bicycle safety course, bike and helmet inspections, and food and prizes. The event will be held on Tuesday, June 23, from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Summit County Sheriff’s Office, 6300 Justice Center Road.
Trending In: Summit County
- No decision yet on appeals of the hotel project at the former Colby School
- Ballot for November General Election set in Summit County
- Sheriff’s Report: Kimball Junction man arrested after domestic dispute
- Local legislators dish on the 2018 session and what’s on the horizon
- Coalville City leaders annex 1,700 acres into city as landowner proposes 500-home luxury community
- Sundance, FIS Worlds overlap dates in Park City in 2019
- Park City killer took ‘whatever’ attitude toward victim’s popularity
- Guest editorial: A gondola could help mitigate Park City’s traffic problem
- Guest editorial: Council mistake illustrates messy path ahead in Park City’s social equity push
- Vail Resorts sees net revenue increase despite low snow