County briefs, Dec. 10-12, 2014
December 9, 2014
The Uinta/Wasatch/Cache National Forest is currently hiring for summer seasonal jobs.
The Forest Service is hiring for the following positions: fish and wildlife, range, and recreation technicians; firefighters; and helicopter and fire engine crew members. Positions are also available with the seven Ranger Districts, with pay rates starting at $11.95 an hour.
For a list of all available jobs with the Forest Service, visit http://fs.usda.gov/goto/uwcnf/employment . For additional information on how to apply, go to http://www.fs.fed.us/fsjobs and click on the "Centralized Temporary Employment" link for details.
Summit County Council will hold a public hearing to discuss the FY 2015 budget on Wednesday, Dec. 10, at 6 p.m. at the Richins Building, 6505 North Landmark Drive, in Park City. The county will also hold another public hearing on Wednesday, Dec. 17, at 6 p.m. at the Summit County Courthouse, 60 North Main Street, in Coalville, for possible adoption and approval of the budget. The county’s budget must be finalized and approved before Dec. 31.
Trending In: Summit County
- Hoytsville incorporation vote ‘not surprising,’ some say
- Sheriff’s report: Furniture and appliances stolen from Airbnb
- Summit County Councilor still resistant as county joins roadless rules petition
- Summit County firefighters arrive in California to help battle deadly blazes
- Court Report: May 13-16, 2017
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested
- Letters: Orrin Hatch put politics over country