County Briefs, Dec. 2-4, 2015
December 1, 2015
East Side zoning hearing
The Eastern Summit County Planning Commission will continue its public hearing about the new proposed zoning districts and amendments to the Development Code at 6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 3, at the Kamas City Office. The purpose of the meeting is to continue the discussion about the proposed map and provide staff with a direction for moving forward, according to a planning department memo.
Applications open for citizen’s parking advisory committee
Summit County and Park City Municipal are partnering to oversee an advisory committee that will explore remote parking solutions for Park City and the Snyderville Basin. The city and county councils will appoint six members each, for a one-year term. Applicants must be registered voters and are required to submit a one-page letter of interest to Caroline Ferris, the Summit County regional transportation director. Letters can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to P.O. Box 128, Coalville, UT 84017.
Trending In: Summit County
- Sheriff’s report: Two vehicles burglarized at popular trailhead in the Snyderville Basin
- Court report: Francis woman pleads guilty to assault
- Owner of Karaoke Cab sentenced, still maintains innocence
- Curbside fees for trash collection in Summit County may increase
- Sheriff’s report: Man kicked out of Uber for trying to fight the driver