County Briefs, Dec. 26-29, 2015
December 24, 2015
A third public hearing regarding the county budget is scheduled to be held at 6 p.m. Monday, Dec. 28, at the County Courthouse, in Coalville. Only two hearings are required by law, however, an error was made during the public notification process requiring an additional hearing. The Summit County Council has crafted an overall budget of $62.6 million, including $14.8 million specifically earmarked for capital projects. The county’s budget must be finalized and approved on or before Dec. 31.
County Council meeting cancelled
The Summit County Council meeting scheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 30, has been canceled. The next regularly scheduled meeting will be Wednesday, Jan. 6. To view the agenda when it becomes available go to http://summitcounty.org/agendacenter.
Trending In: Summit County
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City child hits the slopes with surgeon who saved his life as an infant (w/video)