County Briefs: East Side Development Code hearing
County Council has scheduled a public hearing at 6 p.m., Wednesday, March 1, in Coalville
February 28, 2017
The Summit County Council has scheduled a public hearing at 6 p.m., Wednesday, March 1, at the County Courthouse in Coalville. The hearing will cover the proposed changes to Chapter 3 of the Eastern Summit County Development Code.
The hearing about Chapter 3 of the East Side code will cover zoning districts and requirements, including the creation of three new districts: Rural Residential (RR), Residential Subdivision (RS), and the Village Overlay (VO). The hearing will focus on existing and proposed zoning districts. It will not include a review of the proposed zoning map, which will be discussed at an upcoming meeting.
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit County firefighters arrive in California to help battle deadly blazes
- Summit County contributes $500,000 toward preservation of Basin farm
- Hoytsville incorporation vote ‘not surprising,’ some say
- Park City veterans honored by the University of Utah for their service
- Election Day voters in Summit County upset ballots weren’t counted on Tuesday
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested