County Briefs: East Side Development Code hearing
County Council has scheduled a public hearing at 6 p.m., Wednesday, March 1, in Coalville
February 28, 2017
The Summit County Council has scheduled a public hearing at 6 p.m., Wednesday, March 1, at the County Courthouse in Coalville. The hearing will cover the proposed changes to Chapter 3 of the Eastern Summit County Development Code.
The hearing about Chapter 3 of the East Side code will cover zoning districts and requirements, including the creation of three new districts: Rural Residential (RR), Residential Subdivision (RS), and the Village Overlay (VO). The hearing will focus on existing and proposed zoning districts. It will not include a review of the proposed zoning map, which will be discussed at an upcoming meeting.
Trending In: Summit County
- Sheriff’s report: Deputies respond to five suspected cases of domestic violence
- Owner of Karaoke Cab sentenced, still maintains innocence
- Woodward Park City slated for Gorgoza Park
- Hoyt’s Peak mine history full of intrigue
- Hotel project at former Colby School property back before the Summit County Council
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken