County Briefs: East Side Development Code hearing
County Council has scheduled a public hearing at 6 p.m., Wednesday, March 1, in Coalville
February 28, 2017
The Summit County Council has scheduled a public hearing at 6 p.m., Wednesday, March 1, at the County Courthouse in Coalville. The hearing will cover the proposed changes to Chapter 3 of the Eastern Summit County Development Code.
The hearing about Chapter 3 of the East Side code will cover zoning districts and requirements, including the creation of three new districts: Rural Residential (RR), Residential Subdivision (RS), and the Village Overlay (VO). The hearing will focus on existing and proposed zoning districts. It will not include a review of the proposed zoning map, which will be discussed at an upcoming meeting.
Trending In: Summit County
- Park City police told of homeless cases, including along Main Street
- Three generations help Red Banjo Pizza maintain its tradition
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- UPDATED: Man pleads guilty in wife’s 2017 Park City hotel murder
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages