County Briefs: Fairgrounds master plan public hearing
October 25, 2016
Fairgrounds Master Plan public hearing notice
The Summit County Council will conduct a hearing with an opportunity for public input at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 26, in the County Courthouse in Coalville. Residents will have the chance to provide comments about the new design County Councilors will consider adopting for the fairgrounds. For more information about the design, go to http://summitcounty.org/802/Summit-County-Fairgrounds-Master-Plan.
Possible adoption of amendments to the water concurrency code
The County Council will continue a public hearing at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 26, in the County Courthouse in Coalville, on the proposed amendments to the Snyderville Basin Development Code regarding water concurrency. Concurrency ensures there is actual water available when water letters are provided in development matters and water rights are sold. To view the planning staff report prepared in anticipation of the hearing, go to http://summitcounty.org/DocumentCenter/View/3965.
Trending In: Summit County
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Government shutdown impacting federal workers in Summit County
- Traffic signs on S.R. 224 part of in-vehicle traffic app development
- Court report: Henefer man sentenced to 10 days in jail for DUI
- Sheriff’s report: Heber City man shows up to court on Sunday intoxicated
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide