County Briefs, Nov. 14-17, 2015
November 13, 2015
Forest Service recruiting for fire program
The Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest is recruiting individuals for its wildland fire fighting programs, including Women in Wildland Fire and the Pathways Program. A recruitment fair will be held between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m., Friday, Nov. 13, at the Salt Lake Community College- STC building, 4600 S. Redwood Road, in Salt Lake City. For more information contact Michael ers at 801-510-3433.
County is accepting applications for a citizen’s advisory committee
Summit County and Park City Municipal are partnering to oversee an advisory committee that will explore remote parking solutions for Park City and the Snyderville Basin. The city and county councils will appoint six members each, for a one-year term. Applicants must be registered voters and are required to submit a one-page letter of interest to Caroline Ferris, the Summit County regional transportation director, by Dec. 2. Letters can be sent via email to email@example.com or to P.O. Box 128, Coalville, UT 84017.
Trending In: Summit County
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Summit Park homeowners take lead in fire mitigation
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools
- UPDATED: Man pleads guilty in wife’s 2017 Park City hotel murder