County Briefs, Nov. 19-21, 2014
November 18, 2014
Speaker to discuss Uinta Express Pipeline
The Utah Chapter of the Sierra Club, Wasatch Back Network, will host speaker Frances ReMillard, of Friends of Kamas Valley, tonight, in the Marsac Building’s City Council chambers, 445 Marsac Ave., from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. ReMillard’s discussion will focus on the potential effects the proposed Uinta Express Pipeline will have on the surrounding communities. The event is free and open to the public.
Home radon test kits available
The Summit County Health Department is offering home radon test kits for $10, including lab analysis. The kits will be available at the Summit County Health Department, 650 Round Valley Drive, in Park City. Additional information on radon and indoor air quality is available at http://www.summitcountyhealth.org or by calling 435-333-1541.
Trending In: Summit County
- Traffic signs on S.R. 224 part of in-vehicle traffic app development
- Court report: Henefer man sentenced to 10 days in jail for DUI
- Panelists at TRUCE forum slam state’s medical cannabis law
- Government shutdown impacting federal workers in Summit County
- Senator looks to bring work requirements back to Medicaid expansion
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Park City’s Rebekah Hardman competes at All-Star wrestling meet