County Briefs, Nov. 19-21, 2014
November 18, 2014
Speaker to discuss Uinta Express Pipeline
The Utah Chapter of the Sierra Club, Wasatch Back Network, will host speaker Frances ReMillard, of Friends of Kamas Valley, tonight, in the Marsac Building’s City Council chambers, 445 Marsac Ave., from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. ReMillard’s discussion will focus on the potential effects the proposed Uinta Express Pipeline will have on the surrounding communities. The event is free and open to the public.
Home radon test kits available
The Summit County Health Department is offering home radon test kits for $10, including lab analysis. The kits will be available at the Summit County Health Department, 650 Round Valley Drive, in Park City. Additional information on radon and indoor air quality is available at http://www.summitcountyhealth.org or by calling 435-333-1541.
Trending In: Summit County
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Developer says ‘it’s time’ for a Snyderville Basin retail hub east of U.S. 40
- Vail Resorts chief, who reshaped industry, tapped for Park City speech
- Park City housing plans: oh, the location, or ugh, the location? (w/ video)
- Park City police told of homeless cases, including along Main Street