County Briefs, Nov. 28-Dec. 1, 2015
November 27, 2015
Joint city, county and school district meeting
The Park City and Summit County Councils will meet with the Park City School District board to discuss potential partnerships, affordable housing and the city’s recreation master plan, among other items, Monday, Nov. 30, at the Park City School District Offices, 2700 Kearns Boulevard, in Park City.
East Side zoning hearing
The Eastern Summit County Planning Commission will continue the public hearing about the new proposed zoning districts and amendments to the Development Code at 6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 3 at the Kamas City Office. The purpose of the meeting is to continue the discussion about the proposed map and provide staff with a direction for moving forward, according to a planning department memo.
Trending In: Summit County
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat