County briefs: Nov. 3
November 2, 2018
Coffee With Council
The Summit County Council is expected to host three informal gatherings known as "Conversations with Council" this month. The gatherings are scheduled to take place on Tuesday, Nov. 6; Thursday, Nov. 8; and Friday, Nov. 9, from 7 to 9 a.m. at Park City Coffee Roaster, the Cutting Board in Kamas and the Polar King Drive-Inn in Coalville, respectively.
Return ballots have to be postmarked on or before Nov. 5. They can also be placed in one of five drop boxes before 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6. The following voting centers will be open on Election Day between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.: Coalville City Hall, 10 N. Main St.; Kamas Services Building, 110 N. Main St.; Park City Municipal Building, 445 Marsac Ave.; and Sheldon Richins Building, 1885 W. Ute Blvd. For more information about voting, contact the Clerk's Office at 336-3203 or visit co.summit.ut.us/270/Clerk.
Trending In: Summit County
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Summit Park homeowners take lead in fire mitigation
- UPDATED: Man pleads guilty in wife’s 2017 Park City hotel murder
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools