County Briefs: Resource Management Plan open house
March 21, 2017
Public open houses for Resource Management Draft Plan
Summit County is scheduled to host two public open houses later this month to reveal the first draft of the county's Resource Management Plan. The plan covers the county's goals, strategies and objectives for managing water quality and hydrology, flood plains, wetlands, wildlife, noxious weeds, livestock and grazing, and energy resources, among others, on the county's public lands. The first open house is scheduled to take place from 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 29, at the Sheldon Richins Building. The second open house will be from 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Thursday, March 30, at the Summit County Courthouse in Coalville.
Those who can't attend are encouraged to provide input online between March 29 and April 14. The open house materials will be available in an online survey that can be accessed by visiting http://summitcounty.org/DocumentCenter/View/4688.
Trending In: Summit County
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools