County Briefs: Resource Management Plan open house
March 21, 2017
Public open houses for Resource Management Draft Plan
Summit County is scheduled to host two public open houses later this month to reveal the first draft of the county's Resource Management Plan. The plan covers the county's goals, strategies and objectives for managing water quality and hydrology, flood plains, wetlands, wildlife, noxious weeds, livestock and grazing, and energy resources, among others, on the county's public lands. The first open house is scheduled to take place from 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 29, at the Sheldon Richins Building. The second open house will be from 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Thursday, March 30, at the Summit County Courthouse in Coalville.
Those who can't attend are encouraged to provide input online between March 29 and April 14. The open house materials will be available in an online survey that can be accessed by visiting http://summitcounty.org/DocumentCenter/View/4688.
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit County joins discussion about state’s roadless rules petition
- Master plan submitted to Wasatch County for Mayflower property
- Owner of Karaoke Cab sentenced, still maintains innocence
- Sheriff’s Office allows deputies to grow beards again
- Court Report: Kamas man pleads guilty to unlawful sexual activity with a minor
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)