County Briefs, Sept. 14-16, 2016
September 13, 2016
Canyons Village Master Plan open house
TCFC Finance Co., the development company that owns the land on which Vail Resorts operates its ski area, and Replay Resorts will host a community meeting about the reconfiguration of the Canyons Village Master Plan at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 14 at the Grand Summit Hotel. To view the Canyons Village Master Plan, go to http://canyonsvillageplan.com/vision/.
Project for Deeper Understanding forum
The Project for Deeper Understanding, a Park City issue group, plans to host a panel discussion to address tensions between law enforcement officials and minority groups in various parts of the country. The forum will address a range of issues surrounding racism, gun violence and the overall state of the judicial system. It is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 15, at St. Luke's Episcopal Church. The two-hour event will also include a question-and-answer segment with the audience.
Trending In: Summit County
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City child hits the slopes with surgeon who saved his life as an infant (w/video)