County Briefs, Sept. 2-5, 2015
September 1, 2015
Council meetings canceled
The Summit County Council meetings scheduled for Sept.2 and Sept. 9 have been cancelled. The next regularly scheduled meeting will be held Sept. 16. To view the council agenda when it becomes available, go to http://www.summitcounty.org/agendacenter .
East Side hearing
The East Side Planning Commission will hold a public hearing Thursday, Sept. 3, at 6 p.m. about Rocky Mountain Power’s request to upgrade the existing transmission line between the Croyden and Silver Creek substations. To view the staff report, go to http://summitcounty.org/DocumentCenter/View/2421 .
Trending In: Summit County
- Park City killer took ‘whatever’ attitude toward victim’s popularity
- Jafflz delivers pocket-sized global cuisine
- Park City High School senior Jack Hanskat earns free ride as Evans Scholar
- Sundance, FIS Worlds overlap dates in Park City in 2019
- Guest editorial: Park City Council’s words about candidate were divisive and insulting