County Briefs, Sept. 5-8, 2015
September 4, 2015
Council meeting canceled
The Summit County Council meetings scheduled for Sept. 9 has been cancelled. The next regularly scheduled meeting will be held Sept. 16. To view the council agenda when it becomes available, go to http://www.summitcounty.org/agendacenter .
Hearing about an equestrian academy
The Snyderville Basin Planning Commission will hold a public hearing Tuesday, Sept. 8, at 6 p.m., at the Sheldon Richins Building about a request to expand an existing facility to accommodate a riding academy.
Trending In: Summit County
- Potential development now in Coalville City’s hands
- Sheriff’s Report: Four vehicles burglarized on separate occasions
- No timeline for completion of South Summit Facilities Building
- Summit County plans major upgrades for Snyderville Basin roads
- Court Report: Summit County’s 3rd District Court heard two possession cases on March 12