February 22, 2013
According to charging documents highlighted by Summit County Attorney Matthew Bates, Bram Jensen, 38, of Salt Lake City, smashed the driver’s side window and side mirrors of a South Summit car with an ax.
The car belongs to his ex-wife’s husband, who viewed the incident from his home office.
The husband was at home when he heard a cracking sound outside, according to the charging documents. When he looked outside his office window, he saw Jensen smashing the car window.
After smashing the window, Jensen returned to a nearby white van and left.
Deputies responded and located Jensen a short distance away driving a white van with tires that matched the tire streaks left in the snow near the complainant’s home.
The repair costs totaled $2,800.
Recommended Stories For You
Charges for third-degree criminal mischief were filed on Feb. 14, and Jensen is scheduled for his first court appearance on Feb. 25.
Trending In: Summit County
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken