December 3, 2017
According to the Summit County Attorney's Office, the following cases were heard on Monday, Nov. 27, in 3rd District Court at the Summit County Justice Center:
Hector Ortiz-Reyes, 30, of Butte, Montana, entered a no-contest plea to aggravated assault, a class A misdemeanor, and criminal mischief, a class B misdemeanor. The court imposed a one-year jail sentence and a $2,500 fine for aggravated assault, and imposed a 180-day jail sentence and a $1,000 fine for criminal mischief. The sentences were suspended and the court placed him on court probation for 12 months, and ordered him to pay a $1,000 fine, complete a domestic violence assessment, recommended treatment and other standard terms and conditions.
Louis Marcel Thelemaque, 31, of Lafayette, California, entered a guilty plea to possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, a third-degree felony. The court imposed a zero-to-five year sentence at the Utah State Prison and a $5,000 fine. That sentence was suspended and the court imposed a 28-day jail sentence and placed him on court probation for 12 months, and ordered him to serve 28 days in jail with credit for one day served and complete other standard terms and conditions.
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit County firefighters arrive in California to help battle deadly blazes
- Hoytsville incorporation vote ‘not surprising,’ some say
- Summit County contributes $500,000 toward preservation of Basin farm
- Park City veterans honored by the University of Utah for their service
- Sheriff’s report: Lost hiker quickly found in eastern Summit County
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested