December 3, 2017
According to the Summit County Attorney's Office, the following cases were heard on Monday, Nov. 27, in 3rd District Court at the Summit County Justice Center:
Hector Ortiz-Reyes, 30, of Butte, Montana, entered a no-contest plea to aggravated assault, a class A misdemeanor, and criminal mischief, a class B misdemeanor. The court imposed a one-year jail sentence and a $2,500 fine for aggravated assault, and imposed a 180-day jail sentence and a $1,000 fine for criminal mischief. The sentences were suspended and the court placed him on court probation for 12 months, and ordered him to pay a $1,000 fine, complete a domestic violence assessment, recommended treatment and other standard terms and conditions.
Louis Marcel Thelemaque, 31, of Lafayette, California, entered a guilty plea to possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, a third-degree felony. The court imposed a zero-to-five year sentence at the Utah State Prison and a $5,000 fine. That sentence was suspended and the court imposed a 28-day jail sentence and placed him on court probation for 12 months, and ordered him to serve 28 days in jail with credit for one day served and complete other standard terms and conditions.
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit County joins discussion about state’s roadless rules petition
- Owner of Karaoke Cab sentenced, still maintains innocence
- Court Report: Kamas man pleads guilty to unlawful sexual activity with a minor
- Sheriff’s report: Deputies respond to five suspected cases of domestic violence
- Woodward Park City slated for Gorgoza Park
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?