Court Report: Heber City man pleads guilty to attempted aggravated assault
April 23, 2018
According to the Summit County Attorney's Office, the following cases were heard on Monday, April 16, in 3rd District Court at the Summit County Justice Center:
Flabio Ahuazoteco-Garcia, 28, of Park City, entered a guilty plea to driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, a class A misdemeanor. Sentencing is scheduled for May 21.
Andrew Eugene Christenson, 31, of Wanship, entered into an 18-month plea in abeyance to two counts of sexual battery, both class A misdemeanors; attempted aggravated assault, a class A misdemeanor; assault, a class B misdemeanor; and domestic violence in the presence of a child, a class B misdemeanor. The court ordered the defendant pay a $500 fee and successfully complete a domestic violence evaluation, treatment, couples counseling and other standard terms and conditions.
Victor Angel Lara-Suarez, 41, of Heber City, was sentenced for the offenses of attempted aggravated assault, a class A misdemeanor, and damage or interruption to a communication device, a class B misdemeanor. The court imposed a one-year jail sentence and a $2,500 fine for attempted aggravated assault and imposed a 180-day jail sentence, and a $1,000 fine for damage or interruption to a communication device. The sentences were suspended and the court placed him on court probation for 24 months and ordered him to complete other standard terms and conditions.
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit County contributes $500,000 toward preservation of Basin farm
- Park City veterans honored by the University of Utah for their service
- Election Day voters in Summit County upset ballots weren’t counted on Tuesday
- UPDATED: Summit County Councilor re-elected over write-in candidate
- Court Report: Park City man enters guilty plea to assault on a peace officer or military service member
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch