Court Report: May 6-9, 2017
May 5, 2017
According to the Summit County Attorney's Office, the following cases were heard on Monday, May 1, in 3rd District Court at the Summit County Justice Center:
Amanda Paige Evans, 30, of Park City, entered a guilty plea to assault, a Class B misdemeanor, and interference with arresting officer, a Class B misdemeanor. The court imposed a 180-day jail sentence and a $1,500 fine for each count. Those sentences were suspended and the court placed the defendant on court probation for 12 months, ordered her to serve two days in jail, complete 30 hours of community service, pay $50 in restitution, and complete other standard terms and conditions.
William James Ross, 68, of Park City, entered into a 12-month plea in abeyance to two counts of possession of a controlled substance, both Class A misdemeanors. The court ordered the defendant to pay a $500 fee and complete other standard terms and conditions.
Trending In: Summit County
- Park City family soliciting donations to help animals in California wildfires
- Summit County opens park-and-ride lot across from Ecker Hill Middle School
- Vehicles burglarized at Snyderville Basin trailhead near Utah Olympic Park
- Sheriff’s report: Furniture and appliances stolen from Airbnb
- Summit County Councilor still resistant as county joins roadless rules petition
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space