Court Report: May 6-9, 2017
May 5, 2017
According to the Summit County Attorney's Office, the following cases were heard on Monday, May 1, in 3rd District Court at the Summit County Justice Center:
Amanda Paige Evans, 30, of Park City, entered a guilty plea to assault, a Class B misdemeanor, and interference with arresting officer, a Class B misdemeanor. The court imposed a 180-day jail sentence and a $1,500 fine for each count. Those sentences were suspended and the court placed the defendant on court probation for 12 months, ordered her to serve two days in jail, complete 30 hours of community service, pay $50 in restitution, and complete other standard terms and conditions.
William James Ross, 68, of Park City, entered into a 12-month plea in abeyance to two counts of possession of a controlled substance, both Class A misdemeanors. The court ordered the defendant to pay a $500 fee and complete other standard terms and conditions.
Trending In: Summit County
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken