Court Report: Monday, Aug 14, 2017
August 18, 2017
According to the Summit County Attorney's Office, the following cases were heard on Monday, Aug. 14 in 3rd District Court at the Summit County Justice Center:
Laura Grace Warren, 33, of Park City, entered a guilty plea to attempted driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, a Class A misdemeanor. The court imposed a 364-day jail sentence and a $2,500 fine. That sentence was suspended and the court placed the defendant on court probation for 12 months, ordered her to complete 48 hours of community service in lieu of two days jail, pay a $1,400 fine, and complete other standard terms and conditions.
Cooper Roy Stevens, 27, of Oakley, entered into a 24-month plea in abeyance to burglary, a third-degree felony, and attempted theft, a third-degree felony. The court ordered the defendant to successfully complete Drug Court, and other standard terms and conditions.
Aaron James Job, 28, of Park City, was sentenced for the offense of failure to respond to an officer's signal to stop, a third-degree felony, and driving under the influence, a Class B misdemeanor. The court imposed zero-to-five year sentence at the Utah State Prison and a $5,000 fine for failure to respond to an officer's signal to stop. The court also imposed a 180-day jail sentence and a $1,000 fine for driving under the influence. The court placed the defendant on supervised probation for 36 months, ordered him to serve 30 days of monitored home confinement, pay a $1,560 fine, and complete other standard terms and conditions.
Bradley S. Henderson, 42, of Elkton, Kentucky, entered guilty plea to attempted possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, a third-degree felony. The court imposed zero-to-five year sentence at the Utah State Prison and a $5,000 fine. That sentence was suspended and the court imposed a 10-day jail sentence with no credit for time served.
Donald Renner, 45, of Taylorsville, entered guilty pleas for two separate charges of attempted theft, both third-degree felonies. Sentencing is Oct. 2.
Trending In: Summit County
- Opponents, supporters of Prop 2 press on in wake of medical marijuana compromise
- Sheriff’s report: I-80 pursuit ends in arrest of man from Sandy
- Sentencing of Park City man who hosted underage party delayed
- EPA awards $120,000 grant to replace fireplaces in Summit County
- Silver Creek residents upset over neighbor’s plans for indoor soccer facility
- Park City visitor arrested after confrontation with teens dressed as zombies on Main Street
- Amid influx of nightly rentals, Park City grapples with a changing community
- Tom Clyde: No question which vote on Treasure is the right one for Park City
- One year after a debilitating accident, triathlete Sebastian Ziesler race Utah’s Toughest Triathlon
- Guest editorial: Park City will feel the consequences if we don’t approve the Treasure bond