Court Report, Nov. 23, 2015
November 27, 2015
According to the Summit County Attorney’s Office, the following cases were heard on Nov. 23 in Third District Court at the Summit County Justice Center:
Ronald P. Giles, 47, of Morgan, entered a guilty plea to violation of a protective order, a Class A misdemeanor. Sentencing is Jan. 11.
John Robert Hockhalter, 46, of Park City, entered a guilty plea to distribution of a controlled substance, a second-degree felony. Sentencing is Jan. 11.
Cheryl L. Shooter, 54, of Bullhead, South Dakota, entered into a plea in abeyance for 12 months to possession or use of a controlled substance, a Class A misdemeanor, and possession of drug paraphernalia, a Class A misdemeanor. The court gave the defendant credit for time served and ordered her to complete standard terms and conditions.
Angelique Dawn Wilson, 44, of Salt Lake City, entered into a plea in abeyance for 18 months to identity fraud, a third-degree felony; five counts of unlawful acquisition, possession or transfer of a financial transaction card, each third-degree felonies; four counts of vehicle burglary, each Class A misdemeanors; two counts of unlawful use of a financial transaction card, each Class A misdemeanors; unlawful use of a financial transaction card, a Class B misdemeanor; theft, a Class A misdemeanor; and two counts of theft, each Class B misdemeanors. The court ordered the defendant be complete 200 hours of community service, pay restitution and complete other standard terms and conditions.
Dustin Loraine Sherratt, 24, of Midvale, was sentenced for the offense of burglary of a vehicle, a Class A misdemeanor. The defendant was given for credit for time served.
Recommended Stories For You
Jessica Marie Brown, 27, of Midvale, entered a guilty plea to theft, a Class A Misdemeanor. The court imposed a one-year jail sentence and a $2,500 fine. That sentence was stayed and the court placed the defendant on court probation for 18 months, ordered her to serve 88 days in jail with credit for 88 days served and complete other standard terms and conditions.
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit County officials have captive audience with state representatives
- Summit County library follows trend of waiving fines for overdue items
- Court report: Francis woman pleads guilty to assault
- Summit County Council may reconsider Rail Trail study
- Summit County wants a larger role in overseeing Park City’s transit system
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- Winter Olympics: Park City, Salt Lake City seen as 2026 contingency
- Inside the snowmaking process at Deer Valley Resort (photos)
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award