Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to assault
June 12, 2018
According to the Summit County Attorney's Office, the following cases were heard on Monday, June 4, in 3rd District Court at the Summit County Justice Center:
Kambiz Bakhtiari, 37, of Taylorsville, entered a guilty plea to retail theft, a class A misdemeanor. Sentencing is scheduled for July 16.
Vicente Tapia, 19, of Heber City, entered a guilty plea to forcible sexual abuse, a second-degree felony. Sentencing is scheduled for July 16.
Ezequiel Rangel, 46, of Park City, entered a guilty plea to assault, a class B misdemeanor. The court imposed a 180-day jail sentence. That sentence was suspended and the court placed him on probation with Summit County Probation for 18 months, and ordered him to complete 50 hours of community service and other standard terms and conditions.
Trending In: Summit County
- Sheriff’s Report: Hotel guests stays three hours past checkout
- Fireworks will be allowed in most of Summit County over Fourth of July
- Eastern Summit County mayors hesitant to support proposed tax hike
- Hotel project at former Colby School property back before the Summit County Council
- Democrats must choose a Senate candidate
- Alterra’s acquisition of Solitude could boost skier numbers, officials say
- Hotshot crews battling 100-acre fire along Mirror Lake Highway in Summit County
- Park City poised to heavily restrict dogs in Bonanza Flat
- Park City hotel suffers extensive damage as water line breaks
- Jury rules in favor of Vail Resorts in Colo. skier death case