Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to assault
June 12, 2018
According to the Summit County Attorney's Office, the following cases were heard on Monday, June 4, in 3rd District Court at the Summit County Justice Center:
Kambiz Bakhtiari, 37, of Taylorsville, entered a guilty plea to retail theft, a class A misdemeanor. Sentencing is scheduled for July 16.
Vicente Tapia, 19, of Heber City, entered a guilty plea to forcible sexual abuse, a second-degree felony. Sentencing is scheduled for July 16.
Ezequiel Rangel, 46, of Park City, entered a guilty plea to assault, a class B misdemeanor. The court imposed a 180-day jail sentence. That sentence was suspended and the court placed him on probation with Summit County Probation for 18 months, and ordered him to complete 50 hours of community service and other standard terms and conditions.
Trending In: Summit County
- Kimball Junction neighborhood plan moves on to the Summit County Council
- Park City child hits the slopes with surgeon who saved his life as an infant (w/video)
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild
- Park City man survives deadly Montana avalanche
- Summit County rolls out scooter survey
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Tom Clyde: Parking lot culture
- Utah breweries opposed to bill to allow full-strength beer in grocery stores