Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to assault
June 12, 2018
According to the Summit County Attorney's Office, the following cases were heard on Monday, June 4, in 3rd District Court at the Summit County Justice Center:
Kambiz Bakhtiari, 37, of Taylorsville, entered a guilty plea to retail theft, a class A misdemeanor. Sentencing is scheduled for July 16.
Vicente Tapia, 19, of Heber City, entered a guilty plea to forcible sexual abuse, a second-degree felony. Sentencing is scheduled for July 16.
Ezequiel Rangel, 46, of Park City, entered a guilty plea to assault, a class B misdemeanor. The court imposed a 180-day jail sentence. That sentence was suspended and the court placed him on probation with Summit County Probation for 18 months, and ordered him to complete 50 hours of community service and other standard terms and conditions.
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit County Community Market set to return Aug. 14
- Court report: Kamas man sentenced for unlawful sexual activity with a minor
- Driver involved in deadly 2017 crash on U.S. 40 sentenced to 120 days in jail
- Summit County considers purchasing affordable housing units
- Man convicted of 1990 murders in Coalville requests new hearing
- UPDATED: Bob Wheaton, crucial ski industry figure, to leave Deer Valley Resort
- Park City ski season passes: Which ones to get, where they’ll take you and how much they’ll cost
- Letters: E-bikes should be programmed with lower speed limit
- New Park City High School principal has big plans for the school
- Park City drivers confused by one-way road in construction zone