Drunk driver strikes pedestrian in Home Depot parking lot
May 10, 2016
A Park City man sustained moderate injuries after being struck by a suspected drunk driver in the parking lot of Home Depot on Friday.
The 22-year-old was transported to Park City Medical Center due to his injuries, according to the Summit County Sheriff’s Office. Details about his condition were not available.
At around 6:54 p.m., the man was walking through the parking lot when he was hit by the vehicle. During a search, deputies found an empty bottle of bourbon, marijuana and drug paraphernalia in it.
The driver, 54, of Kamas, was arrested for being an alcohol-restricted driver and on preliminary charges of driving under the influence, open container, and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. He was transported to the Summit County Jail.
Trending In: Summit County
- Park City killer took ‘whatever’ attitude toward victim’s popularity
- Jafflz delivers pocket-sized global cuisine
- Sundance, FIS Worlds overlap dates in Park City in 2019
- Park City High School senior Jack Hanskat earns free ride as Evans Scholar
- Guest editorial: Park City Council’s words about candidate were divisive and insulting