Election Day information
October 30, 2015
As of Friday, 1,002 voters had cast their ballot in the municipal and school bond elections. The early voting period closed Friday at 5 p.m.
According to Summit County Clerk Kent Jones, 947 absentee ballots had been sent out and more than 350 had been received.
The polls will be open on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 3 from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Polling locations: Coalville City Hall, Henefer Town Hall, Kamas City Hall, Marsac Building, Eccles Center Lobby at Park City High School, St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, Trailside Park Administration Building and Ecker Hill Middle School.
Trending In: Summit County
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild
- Kimball Junction neighborhood plan moves on to the Summit County Council
- Sheriff’s report: Deposits totaling $8,000 missing from Tanger Outlets business
- Avalanche forecasters warn of danger after death in Summit County
- Park City man survives deadly Montana avalanche