Election Day information
October 30, 2015
As of Friday, 1,002 voters had cast their ballot in the municipal and school bond elections. The early voting period closed Friday at 5 p.m.
According to Summit County Clerk Kent Jones, 947 absentee ballots had been sent out and more than 350 had been received.
The polls will be open on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 3 from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Polling locations: Coalville City Hall, Henefer Town Hall, Kamas City Hall, Marsac Building, Eccles Center Lobby at Park City High School, St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, Trailside Park Administration Building and Ecker Hill Middle School.
Trending In: Summit County
- Sheriff’s report: Two vehicles burglarized at popular trailhead in the Snyderville Basin
- Spanish gold mine discovered?
- Court report: Francis woman pleads guilty to assault
- Owner of Karaoke Cab sentenced, still maintains innocence
- Summit County opens park-and-ride lot across from Ecker Hill Middle School
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- Semi-truck leads deputies on chase through Kimball Junction
- New Canyons Village condominiums will be under Montage’s Pendry Hotels
- Vail Resorts awards grants to 35 nonprofits, announces PCMR improvements
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics