Replay Resorts breaks ground on LIFT condo project
Site is located in the upper Canyons Village
June 13, 2017
After a successful sales season resulting in over $50 million in sales and over 70 percent of condominium residences sold, representatives from Replay Resorts were joined by Berkshire Hathaway, TCFC and Wadsworth Construction recently for the official ground breaking ceremony on the building site located in the upper Canyons Village at Park City Mountain Resort.
Construction began immediately on the 61-unit condominium project, which is scheduled for completion during the 2018-2019 ski season. Located adjacent to the Sunrise chairlift, LIFT is the first Park City project for the Vancouver-based developer, who is also acting in the Master Developer role for TCFC in revitalizing the master plan for Canyons Village.
"We are thrilled to begin construction on the LIFT project here at Canyons Village," said Replay Managing Director, Connie Wynne. "We couldn't be more pleased with the overwhelming response from the local real estate community and we are anxious to bring our plans to life."
"There will be more announcements coming shortly as we continue to develop a revitalized master plan for Canyons Village with new residences, shops, restaurants and après venues to enhance the Park City mountain experience, and specifically at the Canyons Village base area," she said.
"The clean modern design and prime location in the redesigned Canyons Village has been a winning combination in this market," said Mark Rodeheaver, Associate Broker for BHHS and leader of the LIFT sales team. "We are excited to begin construction and having LIFT become the first new building of the expanded village neighborhood."
Designed by the award-winning firm OZ Architecture, LIFT will consist of 61 ski-in, ski-out residences ranging from spacious one-to-five bedroom floorplans. The contemporary mountain interiors will feature natural materials and clean lines with living areas oriented to large windows that maximize light and bring the outdoors in.
Recommended Stories For You
Amenities will include a slope-side pool deck, oriented southwest to maximize the afternoon sun, with a large swimming pool, two hot tubs, fire pits, cabanas, and an outdoor living room. The pool deck will adjoin the fully equipped fitness center and steam room connecting down one level to the Club Room – a social space with lounge seating, multi-media entertainment wall, pool table and kid's zone. Personal gear lockers will be situated within steps of the chairlift and Village activities.
The fully-furnished residences are priced between $645,000 to $3.65 million. Berkshire Hathaway Home Services is the listing agent. For more information, including building renderings, a complete amenity list and floorplans, go to http://www.liftparkcity.com.
Trending In: Summit County
- Park City family soliciting donations to help animals in California wildfires
- Vehicles burglarized at Snyderville Basin trailhead near Utah Olympic Park
- Sheriff’s report: Furniture and appliances stolen from Airbnb
- Summit County opens park-and-ride lot across from Ecker Hill Middle School
- Summit County Councilor still resistant as county joins roadless rules petition
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space