Salt Lake City man injured in accident on Mirror Lake Highway
Alcohol suspected to be a factor in the crash
August 22, 2017
A 23-year-old man from Salt Lake City was injured in a one-vehicle crash on the Mirror Lake Highway (State Road 150) on Friday, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
At 6:33 p.m., a 2004 Oldsmobile Alero was traveling west on the Mirror Lake Highway just east of South Summit High School when he reportedly veered off the road and hit a tree, Sgt. Jed Jorgenson said.
The man was transported to the University of Utah Hospital in a medical helicopter with a suspected broken femur. He was wearing a seatbelt and air bags were deployed.
He was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to operate within his lane.
Trending In: Summit County
- UPDATE: Crews on Friday still searching for missing man near Hidden Lake
- Park City protects Silly Market with barriers to stop a car attack
- Officials issue alert about possible presence of synthetic drugs in Park City
- Park City Treasure talk notes schools bond, landlord perspective
- Court report: Park City man sentenced for stalking