Sheriff’s Report, Jan. 21-23, 2015
January 20, 2015
Summit County Sheriff’s deputies responded to numerous calls between Monday, Jan. 12, and Sunday, Jan. 18, including the following:
Sunday, Jan. 18
Deputies were dispatched to a residence in Summit Park after a man reported several items missing from his home, including electronics.
Saturday, Jan. 17
A man who owns and operates a business in the Snyderville Basin reported that someone is using his business and impersonating him in an attempt to have money transferred from out-of-state clients.
Friday, Jan. 16
Recommended Stories For You
Deputies responded to a report of an underage drinking party in South Summit. One female juvenile was released to her parents, but deputies did not find any further violations.
After paying for an escort, a man and a woman had an argument over what services were to be provided. The two were involved in a scuffle at a hotel in the Snyderville Basin during which the woman’s phone was broken. The man was cited and released.
While a man was receiving medical services near Kimball Junction, he reported his wallet went missing.
Deputies received reports that a man was intoxicated and causing problems at his residence in the South Snyderville Basin. Two 14-year-old juveniles witnessed the incident and the man was arrested for domestic violence and intoxication.
An unknown suspect broke a window and stole a wallet out of a vehicle as it sat in the parking lot of a school in the Jeremy Ranch area.
A Coke vending machine in the Kimball Junction area was left unlocked and a coin cartridge was stolen, worth approximately $140.
A man in the South Snyderville Basin reported that someone had broken out the back window of his vehicle.
Deputies cited two men for possession of drug paraphernalia as they sat in their vehicle near Silver Creek and arrested one of them for two outstanding warrants.
Wednesday, Jan. 14
A North Summit woman reported that her dog had been attacked by another man’s dog, requiring animal control’s response.
Dispatch received reports of squatters at a residence near State Road 35. One suspect was taken arrested for an active warrant.
Deputies responded to a report of a verbal altercation in a business parking lot near Jeremy Ranch. A man was cited for criminal mischief and was released.
Monday, Jan. 12
Deputies were dispatched on reports of domestic violence at a residence near the Tanger Outlets. A man was taken into custody for domestic violence and intoxication.
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit County plans major upgrades for Snyderville Basin roads
- Mountain Town News: Long-term declines in snowpack, mountain town accessibility and how to be civil on the lift
- Taxes are not likely collected on all nightly rentals in Summit County
- Court Report: Summit County’s 3rd District Court heard two possession cases on March 12
- No timeline for completion of South Summit Facilities Building
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Subway to move to Snow Creek Drive
- Guest editorial: A gondola could help mitigate Park City’s traffic problem