Sheriff’s report: Kimball Junction employee admits stealing more than $2,900
June 8, 2018
According to the Summit County Sheriff's Office, law enforcement responded to several calls between Tuesday, May 29, and Sunday, June 3 including an incident where an employee at a business in the Kimball Junction area stole more than $2,900.
Sunday, June 3
Someone keyed a man's vehicle while it was in a parking lot in the Snyderville Basin.
Saturday, June 2
No significant incidents were reported.
Friday, June 1
Recommended Stories For You
Deputies responded to a domestic violence incident between two men at an apartment in the Kimball Junction area. One of the men was arrested under suspicion of domestic violence assault, criminal mischief and two counts of domestic violence in the presence of a child.
A woman's bike was stolen from in front of a store in Kimball Junction.
Thursday, May 31
Summit County Search and Rescue was deployed to locate missing hikers in the Wall Lake area of the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest. They were safely located.
Wednesday, May 30
Deputies stopped a vehicle on S.R. 224 without a visible license plate. The driver was released. But, the passenger was arrested for outstanding warrants and under suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Deputies stopped a vehicle on a road in the Basin because the driver had three outstanding warrants. He was arrested and booked into jail.
A man admitted stealing more than $2,900 worth of items from a store where he worked in Kimball Junction over the course of nearly two years. He was arrested under suspicion of felony theft.
Tuesday, May 29
Deputies stopped a vehicle on a North Summit road for a stop sign violation and arrested the driver for outstanding warrants.
Trending In: Summit County
- Man convicted of 1990 murders in Coalville requests new hearing
- Cleanup underway at Mirror Lake Highway’s Fairy Forest
- Court report: Kamas man sentenced for unlawful sexual activity with a minor
- Driver involved in deadly 2017 crash on U.S. 40 sentenced to 120 days in jail
- Summit County Community Market set to return Aug. 14
- Park City Treasure dispute: a 14-year saga led to extraordinary vote
- UPDATED: Bob Wheaton, crucial ski industry figure, to leave Deer Valley Resort
- Editorial: Leadership change at Deer Valley marks end of a chapter in Park City
- Kilby Road construction revved up just before school starts
- Court report: Park City woman enters into a plea in abeyance for theft