Sheriff’s Report, Oct. 21-23, 2015
October 20, 2015
According to the Summit County Sheriff’s Office, deputies responded to numerous calls between Tuesday, Oct. 13, and Sunday, Oct. 18, including the following:
Sunday, Oct. 18
Deputies stopped a vehicle for a lane violation on State Road 32. The driver was arrested for driving under the influence and transported to the Summit County Jail.
Deputies were dispatched to a Basin-area home for a domestic violence incident between a man and a woman. A 26-year-old Park City man was arrested for aggravated assault.
Saturday, Oct. 17
Deputies responded to a domestic violence incident involving a child at a South Summit home.
Recommended Stories For You
Deputies were dispatched to a domestic violence incident between two men at a North Summit home. The men were not cited.
Dispatch received a report of domestic violence and sexual assault from a Basin-area victim.
Two unknown suspects stole two bicycles from a Basin-area parking garage. The men were wearing hoodies, long pants and hats. An investigation is ongoing.
Deputies performed a welfare check at a Basin-area residence.
Friday, Oct. 16
A vehicle was stopped on State Road 224 for a brake-light violation. The driver was cited for driving on a suspended license. The passenger was arrested for a $2,000 warrant.
Two unknown suspects distracted an employee at a Kimball Junction-area business while a third suspect stole a pair of sunglasses. An investigation is ongoing.
Thursday, Oct. 15
An unknown suspect allegedly stole $500 from a Basin-area home while the victims were out of town.
Deputies stopped a vehicle on State Road 224 for several traffic violations. The driver was cited and released. The passenger was arrested for a $7,500 warrant.
Wednesday, Oct. 14
A South Summit juvenile was reported missing, but has since returned.
A Basin-area woman reported a diamond ring missing from her home.
Dispatch received a report about several people who were possibly attempting to burglarize cars in the Kimball Junction-area. Contact was made with the individuals and one man was arrested for an active warrant.
Tuesday, Oct. 13
Staff at a Basin-area hotel reported approximately $10,000 worth of property and equipment were stolen from an unsecured conference room.
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit County library follows trend of waiving fines for overdue items
- Summit County officials have captive audience with state representatives
- Sheriff’s report: Two vehicles burglarized at popular trailhead in the Snyderville Basin
- Court report: Francis woman pleads guilty to assault
- Curbside fees for trash collection in Summit County may increase
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- Winter Olympics: Park City, Salt Lake City seen as 2026 contingency
- Park City police blotter: report received of ski collision from January
- Park City High School names Sterling Scholars