Sheriff’s Report: Woman arrested for intoxication at Sheldon Richins Building
April 13, 2018
According to the Summit County Sheriff's Office, law enforcement responded to several calls between Monday, April 2, and Sunday, April 8, including a report of an intoxicated woman at the Sheldon Richins Building in Kimball Junction.
Sunday, April 8
No significant incidents were reported.
Saturday, April 7
A hammock and a skateboard were taken from an unlocked vehicle while it was parked on a road in the Basin.
Friday, April 6
Recommended Stories For You
A single-vehicle accident was reported along a South Summit road. The driver was arrested for an outstanding warrant and under suspicion of leaving the scene of an accident and driving on suspended license.
Thursday, April 5
A highly intoxicated woman was found inside the women's restroom at the Sheldon Richins Building in the Kimball Junction area. She was arrested under suspicion of intoxication.
Wednesday, April 4
Dispatch received a report of a fight between two men at a bus stop in the Kimball Junction area. When deputies arrived, the two men were separated, but deputies arrested one of the men under suspicion of intoxication.
Deputies stopped a vehicle that was entering the Interstate 80 on ramp and arrested the driver for an outstanding warrant. The driver was also arrested under suspicion of two counts of possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia and driving on a suspended license.
A utility trailer was disconnected from a vehicle and reported stolen from the Basin.
Tuesday, April 3
Employees at a business reported about $750 worth of merchandise was taken from the store. An investigation was underway.
Dispatch received a report that a woman walked into a business in the Kimball Junction area and took a coat without paying for it.
Monday, April 2
A man contacted dispatch after a fraudulent check was deposited into his account in Sandy. He said the funds from the check were withdrawn at a bank in the Kimball Junction area. An investigation was underway.
A Basin homeowner contacted dispatch after noticing some items in his home had been moved around. Cigarette ash and a wine cork were found, along with palm prints on an outside window. No items were reported missing. An investigation was underway.
Trending In: Summit County
- Jeremy Ranch homeowners sue Summit County over use of entry gate
- Park City man sentenced for threatening to kill Summit County Sheriff’s detective
- Mountain Town News: ‘Megafire’ worries in the Rockies, the world’s oldest heli-skier and a new film festival
- Court Report: Heber City man pleads guilty to attempted aggravated assault
- Summit County historian highlights ledge in Coalville in hopes preserving it
- Removal of dining club licenses shakes up Park City establishments
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd
- UPDATED: St. Regis Big Stars, Bright Nights concert series lands new home
- Female players break the mold for Park City High School baseball
- Business briefs: PCMR director joins Snowbasin Resort