Silver Creek Board election shows few changes
November 6, 2013
Results in the Service Area 3 Board of Trustees election showed Brad Iverson, the incumbent of the Upper District, beating write-in candidate Michael Montgomery 66 votes to 43.
For the Lower District, which had two vacancies, Betty Bauwens, an incumbent, and Marcello Occon, a write-in candidate, secured the two seats on the Board with 111 and 107 votes, respectively. Eileen Galoostian had 41 votes and Len Bowes finished with 35. Bauwens currently serves as clerk on the Board.
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit County plans major upgrades for Snyderville Basin roads
- Mountain Town News: Long-term declines in snowpack, mountain town accessibility and how to be civil on the lift
- Taxes are not likely collected on all nightly rentals in Summit County
- No timeline for completion of South Summit Facilities Building
- Court Report: Summit County’s 3rd District Court heard two possession cases on March 12
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- UPDATED: Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Subway to move to Snow Creek Drive
- Guest editorial: A gondola could help mitigate Park City’s traffic problem