Summit in 60: Construction, more construction and a reunion
October 5, 2018
This week in Summit in 60 with County editor Angelique McNaughton:
- Pavement was added to the Kilby Road project to expand bicycle lanes after significant feedback on the new construction.
- County officials are already discussing the next road project with roundabouts at Jeremy Ranch and Pinebrook.
- Parkite David Greenholtz, 52, recently discovered and reunited with his birth mother after submitting his DNA into an online database.
- Summit County will begin sending mail-in ballots to registered voters later this month.
Trending In: Summit County
- Sheriff’s report: Two vehicles burglarized at popular trailhead in the Snyderville Basin
- Owner of Karaoke Cab sentenced, still maintains innocence
- Court report: Francis woman pleads guilty to assault
- Sheriff’s report: Man kicked out of Uber for trying to fight the driver
- Curbside fees for trash collection in Summit County may increase
- Semi-truck leads deputies on chase through Kimball Junction
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- New Canyons Village condominiums will be under Montage’s Pendry Hotels
- UDOT completes Utah’s largest wildlife crossing at Parleys Summit