Summit in 60: Construction, more construction and a reunion
October 5, 2018
This week in Summit in 60 with County editor Angelique McNaughton:
- Pavement was added to the Kilby Road project to expand bicycle lanes after significant feedback on the new construction.
- County officials are already discussing the next road project with roundabouts at Jeremy Ranch and Pinebrook.
- Parkite David Greenholtz, 52, recently discovered and reunited with his birth mother after submitting his DNA into an online database.
- Summit County will begin sending mail-in ballots to registered voters later this month.
Trending In: Summit County
- UDOT plans to monitor S.R. 248 through the winter
- Sentencing of Park City man who hosted underage party delayed
- Summit County deputy trades law enforcement for sailing
- Silver Creek residents upset over neighbor’s plans for indoor soccer facility
- Lawsuit against Summit County over property on S.R. 224 could be dismissed, official says