Summit in 60 December 1
November 30, 2018
This week in Summit in 60:
- Police used a taser on a West Valley City man after making threatening remarks and appearing under the influence.
- Summit County Council passed an ordinance Wednesday to allow food trucks to operate in the Snyderville Basin.
- The Summit County Council found themselves at odds over a recommendation to fund a $100,000 study of the Rail Trail as part of the 2019 fiscal year budget.
Trending In: Summit County
- Sheriff’s report: Two vehicles burglarized at popular trailhead in the Snyderville Basin
- Court report: Francis woman pleads guilty to assault
- Summit County library follows trend of waiving fines for overdue items
- Sheriff’s report: Man kicked out of Uber for trying to fight the driver
- Curbside fees for trash collection in Summit County may increase
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- UDOT completes Utah’s largest wildlife crossing at Parleys Summit