Summit in 60 December 1
November 30, 2018
This week in Summit in 60:
- Police used a taser on a West Valley City man after making threatening remarks and appearing under the influence.
- Summit County Council passed an ordinance Wednesday to allow food trucks to operate in the Snyderville Basin.
- The Summit County Council found themselves at odds over a recommendation to fund a $100,000 study of the Rail Trail as part of the 2019 fiscal year budget.
Trending In: Summit County
- Summit County Sheriff’s Office leery of bill that would allow drivers to go through red lights
- January and February storms help boost Utah’s snowpack
- Employee locks herself in the bathroom after man brings knife into Subway
- Sheriff’s report: Deputies respond to three separate domestic violence cases
- Court report: Wanship man sentenced for sexual battery and other charges
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Updated: Sheriff’s Office investigates apparent armed robbery at Wells Fargo Bank
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City police told of mountain lions in neighborhoods