Wildlife checkpoint on U.S. Forest Service road
October 7, 2016
The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources will conduct a wildlife checkpoint on Sunday, Oct. 9, between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on U.S. Forest Service Road FR058 on the North Slope of the Uinta Mountains for people who have participated in fishing, hunting and trapping.
Northbound traffic will be stopped to ensure all wildlife is properly tagged and the hunter is licensed. The division monitors the activities to collect information about the state's fish and big game animals.
Trending In: Summit County
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken