Welcome to the all-new Park Record website
You might have noticed that your news looks a little different. Welcome to the all-new ParkRecord.com.
We’ve redesigned our website from the ground up to deliver an exceptional experience to you, our readers. If you’re a fan of using your smartphone or tablet to read your local news, we think you’ll find that our new site delivers a browsing experience that is better than ever before. Prefer to visit on your laptop or desktop? Our site works seamlessly on those devices too. No matter where you’re visiting us, you’ll find it’s easy to discover, read and share the content you care about.
- A mobile-first approach offers a clean, simple experience on your smartphone or tablet
- The simple navigation structure makes it easy to find more of the content you care about, like breaking news
- On mobile devices, an app-like menu at the bottom of every page offers quick access back to key site features like search and trending topics
- Improved advertising placements minimize disruption to your browsing experience while still offering local businesses powerful opportunities to get their message in front of an engaged local audience
What Hasn’t Changed?
- We’re still delivering you the most local news every day
- You’ll still find all of the content you’re used to on the new site — everything from obituaries to classifieds to videos
- Our new website layout is extremely flexible, so we can add more of the content and features you want in the future. As we learn more about what matters to you, we’ll continue to adjust the content we create and the way we deliver it
Do you have questions about our new website? Wondering where to find something? Maybe you have an idea for something you’d like to see us add. We want to hear from you. You can reach editor Bubba Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
In another case, a 30-year-old Park City man pleaded guilty to driving under the influence.