Letter: When it comes to climate change, little things make a difference
January 18, 2019
Little things make a difference
Mr. Dean's somewhat tongue-in-cheek letter, "None of us will be able to reverse climate change, so don't waste time talking about it" is not entirely wrong. Climate change is too far advanced to avoid disaster. The seas are rising; weather patterns are changing. People will suffer and people will die (as well as other species) as a result of climate change. The question is how many and how soon. This is where the little things that each one of us does to reduce green house gases make a difference.
Trending In: Opinion
- For the Record: Should Utah grocery stores be allowed to sell full-strength beer?
- Guest editorial: What’s to blame for Park City’s disappearing parking spaces
- Amy Roberts: Remembering Wally Stuecken
- Jay Meehan: The case for 2020 pessimism
- Letters: Utah lawmakers must take multi-pronged approach to school safety
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Updated: Sheriff’s Office investigates apparent armed robbery at Wells Fargo Bank
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City police told of mountain lions in neighborhoods