Letters: Park City Council owes applicant an apology
March 18, 2018
Opioid action should target doctors
Perhaps the county shouldn't sue the opioid manufacturers, but the doctors who overprescribe the medication.
Jeffrey Louden Park City
City Council owes an apology
Recommended Stories For You
I must say thank you to Reed Galen for his thoughtful guest editorial about the City Council's insulting conversation about Abby McNulty's qualifications for a place on the City Council. Are we back in the 1950s? Obviously, if Abby McNulty did not think she would be able to handle the responsibilities of a council member, she wouldn't have applied. An apology and a rethinking of her application is needed by all concerned as well as an updating of a disappointing website.
Wendy Lavitt Park City
Why not extend bag ban?
If banning plastic bags is a good idea, why not apply it to all vendors. Costs should be proportional.
Howard Carrey Park City
Trending In: Opinion
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City ‘roof-alanche’ sends big snow pile onto Main Street sidewalk