Letters: Park City Council owes applicant an apology
March 18, 2018
Opioid action should target doctors
Perhaps the county shouldn't sue the opioid manufacturers, but the doctors who overprescribe the medication.
Jeffrey Louden Park City
City Council owes an apology
Recommended Stories For You
I must say thank you to Reed Galen for his thoughtful guest editorial about the City Council's insulting conversation about Abby McNulty's qualifications for a place on the City Council. Are we back in the 1950s? Obviously, if Abby McNulty did not think she would be able to handle the responsibilities of a council member, she wouldn't have applied. An apology and a rethinking of her application is needed by all concerned as well as an updating of a disappointing website.
Wendy Lavitt Park City
Why not extend bag ban?
If banning plastic bags is a good idea, why not apply it to all vendors. Costs should be proportional.
Howard Carrey Park City
Trending In: Opinion
- Guest editorial: Frustration about rising taxes in Park City is building
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Editorial: Park City’s social equity efforts have been absent from Treasure bond debate
- Amy Roberts: Young at heart, but a tad older elsewhere
- Letters: Water conservation should be priority in Park City
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Punctured gas line in Park City prompts evacuations
- Attendance at Park City Red Bull 400 climbs in 2018 (w/video)