Letters: Reader urges residents to help save Osguthorpe Farm
February 24, 2018
Donate to farm effort
We are down to the final wire and hopefully almost there. That is raising the $250,000 that is needed to give the Summit Land Conservancy another year to match the Federal Grant so as to preserve the 158 acre heritage Osguthorpe farm on Old Ranch Road. Money is needed by 2/28/18 so that the farm won't be sold for development. If you can please donate to the Summit Land Conservancy http://www.wesaveland.org. And thanks so much to all whom have already been helping.
P.S. And on other lines, thank you Maria Roberts for caring and writing your letter about Utah taxpayers subsidizing the killing of Coyotes.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Letters: Thanks for supporting the Treasure bond, Park City
- Guest editorial: Tax returns, text messages and other observations from the end of election season
- For the Record: What surprised you about the election results?
- Letters: Orrin Hatch put politics over country
- Tom Clyde: Recapping an eventful election
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested