Letters: Reader urges residents to help save Osguthorpe Farm
February 24, 2018
Donate to farm effort
We are down to the final wire and hopefully almost there. That is raising the $250,000 that is needed to give the Summit Land Conservancy another year to match the Federal Grant so as to preserve the 158 acre heritage Osguthorpe farm on Old Ranch Road. Money is needed by 2/28/18 so that the farm won't be sold for development. If you can please donate to the Summit Land Conservancy http://www.wesaveland.org. And thanks so much to all whom have already been helping.
P.S. And on other lines, thank you Maria Roberts for caring and writing your letter about Utah taxpayers subsidizing the killing of Coyotes.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Tom Clyde: Vail Resorts is approaching ski town singularity, for better or worse
- Editorial: Summit County wildfire threat necessitates extra firework caution
- Amy Roberts: Good news is everywhere, you just have to look for it
- Letters: Park City’s Latino Arts Festival a success once again
- Guest editorial: Former Park Record reporter recalls child’s battle with Park City Hall