Letters to the Editor, June 24-27, 2017
Submissions from Park Record readers
June 23, 2017
Savor the Summit for charity
I've bought a ticket for Savor the Summit for the past three years. We already pay an exorbitant price for tickets, why does none of that go to charity? Feed the people on Main Street…feed the hungry in Park City. They should go hand in hand. I think more locals would be more understanding and accepting of this event if they knew part of the money went to charity. Even if it's only $1-$2 a ticket, that's a lot of food that we can put on the table of our less fortunate.
Trending In: Letters
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Park City’s Rebekah Hardman competes at All-Star wrestling meet