Letters to the Editor, June 24-27, 2017
Submissions from Park Record readers
June 23, 2017
Savor the Summit for charity
I've bought a ticket for Savor the Summit for the past three years. We already pay an exorbitant price for tickets, why does none of that go to charity? Feed the people on Main Street…feed the hungry in Park City. They should go hand in hand. I think more locals would be more understanding and accepting of this event if they knew part of the money went to charity. Even if it's only $1-$2 a ticket, that's a lot of food that we can put on the table of our less fortunate.
Trending In: Letters
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum