Letters to the Editor, June 24-27, 2017
Submissions from Park Record readers
June 23, 2017
Savor the Summit for charity
I've bought a ticket for Savor the Summit for the past three years. We already pay an exorbitant price for tickets, why does none of that go to charity? Feed the people on Main Street…feed the hungry in Park City. They should go hand in hand. I think more locals would be more understanding and accepting of this event if they knew part of the money went to charity. Even if it's only $1-$2 a ticket, that's a lot of food that we can put on the table of our less fortunate.
Trending In: Letters
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space