Bartenders Cup up for grabs
April 4, 2014
Local Park City barkeeps and restaurant employees will hit the race course to determine the mountain town’s supreme mixologist when Park City Mountain Resort hosts the inaugural PCMR Miller Lite Bartenders’ Cup Tuesday, April 8.
Teams of four will be challenged to mix faux drinks on the mountain and pass them between one another, carrying them on a tray through the legs of an obstacle course that includes the resort’s NASTAR race course. The team with the best combination of time and lack of drink spillage keeps the trophy to display in their establishment, along with bragging rights, for the next year.
This event is by invitation only, however, the public is invited to watch the festivities and cheer on their favorite bar’s team.
Registration is now open to bars and restaurants only for $100 and includes four lift tickets valid 12 p.m.-4 p.m., four drink tickets redeemable at Legends Bar & Grill and four swag packs from Park City Mountain Resort and Miller Lite. Interested establishments can contact Joe Arnold with Carlson Distribution about registration at email@example.com.
Trending In: Sports
- Park City High boys tennis team’s depth could make quick work of region foes
- Park City High School senior Jack Hanskat earns free ride as Evans Scholar
- Solomon Fund grant window closing
- Park City boys lacrosse earns two narrow wins to start season
- End of night skiing among changes at PCMR heading into ski season
- Sundance, FIS Worlds overlap dates in Park City in 2019
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Guest editorial: A gondola could help mitigate Park City’s traffic problem
- Subway to move to Snow Creek Drive
- Park City killer took ‘whatever’ attitude toward victim’s popularity